Please note: our bookstore is slowly re-opening after being closed due to COVID restrictions.
How You Can Help Our Bookstore
- Shop – we are slowly increasing our hours. Please keep checking for updates.
10:00am – 5:30pm, Mondays – Thursdays
1:00pm – 4:00pm, Fridays; 10:00am – 4:00pm, Saturdays
Beginning July 18, 2021, we’ll be open on Sundays, 1pm – 4pm
- Donate your gently used books (Until further notice, please limit your donations to two bags or boxes).
- Volunteer your time
We take pride for managing a store that is known for selling good, quality items. Before you donate please ask yourself, “Would I buy this?”
We accept gently used books, DVDs, CDs, puzzles, graphic novels, magazines.
We do not accept:
- Reader’s Digest
- Textbooks older than 10 years
- Computer books older than three years
- Irrelevant non-fiction books
- Used puzzle/coloring books
- Books that are stained/moldy/torn/worn-out